What’s up, Beantown?!
Are you ready to see an advance screening of GLASS? Passes are limited, and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
The screening schedule for GLASS is as follows:
Boston – AMC Loews Boston Common – 1/15/19 – 7pm
We just ask that you read/complete the following items:
1. Like us on Facebook if you haven’t already done so.
2. Join our Facebook Group! Lots to talk about there!
3. ADD 5 of your friends to the Facebook group and invite them to like the fan page!
4. Follow us on Twitter if you haven’t already done so.
5. Follow us on Instagram if you haven’t already done so.
6. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you haven’t already done so.
7. Follow us on Snapchat if you haven’t already done so.
8. Like The Knowbodies on Facebook if you haven’t already done so.
9. Make sure you download your pass.
10. If you don’t think you will be able to make it, please do not enter (if this is a contest and not a giveaway) as it is unfair to those that can definitely make it.
11. Seating is limited, so arrive early. Pass does not guarantee a seat at the screening.
Release date: January 18, 2019
Genre: Comic-Book Thriller
Cast: James McAvoy, Bruce Willis, Anya Taylor-Joy, with Sarah Paulson and Samuel L. Jackson
Director: M. Night Shyamalan
Writer: M. Night Shyamalan
Producers: M. Night Shyamalan, Jason Blum, Marc Bienstock, Ashwin Rajan
Executive Producers: Steven Schneider, Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, Kevin Frakes
M. Night Shyamalan brings together the narratives of two of his standout originals—2000’s Unbreakable, from Touchstone, and 2016’s Split, from Universal—in one explosive, all-new comic-book thriller: Glass.
From Unbreakable, Bruce Willis returns as David Dunn as does Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price, known also by his pseudonym Mr. Glass. Joining from Split are James McAvoy, reprising his role as Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities who reside within, and Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey Cooke, the only captive to survive an encounter with The Beast.
Following the conclusion of Split, Glass finds Dunn pursuing Crumb’s superhuman figure of The Beast in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Price emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men.
Joining the all-star cast are Unbreakable‘s Spencer Treat Clark and Charlayne Woodard, who reprise their roles as Dunn’s son and Price’s mother, as well as Golden Globe Award winner Sarah Paulson (American Horror Story series).
This riveting culmination of his worldwide blockbusters is produced by Shyamalan and Blumhouse Production’s Jason Blum, who also produced the writer/director’s previous two films for Universal. They produce again with Ashwin Rajan and Marc Bienstock, and Steven Schneider and Kevin Frakes, who executive produce. Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum also serve as executive producers.
A Blinding Edge Pictures and Blumhouse production, Glass will be released by Universal Pictures in North America on January 18, 2019, and by Buena Vista International abroad.