What’s up, Miami?!
Are you ready to see an advance screening of HALLOWEEN? Check out the trailer above. Passes are limited, and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
The screening schedule for HALLOWEEN is as follows:
Tuesday, October 16th
Miami – AMC Aventura – 7:30pm
Now, let’s get to the interactive portion of the contest: This one is a RAPID FIRE GIVEAWAY – WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM!!
Fill the following form out with all required information and your entry will be submitted! It is that EASY!
You have until Friday 10/12/18 at 11:59pm to get your entries in! Winners will be emailed by Sunday evening 10/14/18.
We just ask that you read/complete the following 10 items:
1. Like us on Facebook if you haven’t already done so.
2. Join our Facebook Group! Lots to talk about there!
3. ADD 5 of your friends to the Facebook group and invite them to like the fan page!
4. Follow us on Twitter if you haven’t already done so.
5. Follow us on Instagram if you haven’t already done so.
6. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you haven’t already done so.
7. Follow us on Snapchat if you haven’t already done so.
8. Make sure you download your pass.
9. If you don’t think you will be able to make it, please do not enter as it is unfair to those that can definitely make it.
10. Seating is limited, so arrive early. Pass does not guarantee a seat at the screening.
Opening Date: October 19, 2018
Rating: HALLOWEEN has been rated R (Restricted – Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian) for horror violence and bloody images, language, brief drug use and nudity.
Cast: Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Greer, Andi Matichak, Will Patton, Virginia Gardner, Nick Castle
Director: David Gordon Green
Written by: Jeff Fradley & Danny McBride & David Gordon Green
Based on Characters Created by: John Carpenter and Debra Hill
Produced by: Malek Akkad, Jason Blum, Bill Block
Executive Producers: John Carpenter, Jamie Lee Curtis, Danny McBride, David Gordon Green, Ryan Freimann
Universal Pictures will release Trancas International Films, Blumhouse Productions and Miramax’s Halloween on Friday, October 19, 2018.
Jamie Lee Curtis returns to her iconic role as Laurie Strode, who comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago.
Master of horror John Carpenter executive produces and serves as creative consultant on this film, joining forces with cinema’s current leading producer of horror, Jason Blum (Get Out, Split, The Purge, Paranormal Activity). Inspired by Carpenter’s classic, filmmakers David Gordon Green and Danny McBride crafted a story that carves a new path from the events in the landmark 1978 film, and Green also directs.
Halloween is also produced by Malek Akkad, whose Trancas International Films has produced the Halloween series since its inception, and Bill Block (Elysium, District 9). In addition to Carpenter and Curtis, Green and McBride will executive produce under their Rough House Pictures banner. Ryan Freimann also serves in that role.
Halloween will be distributed worldwide by Universal Pictures.