What’s up, NOLA?!
Are you ready to see an advance screening of MA? Check out the trailer below. Passes are limited, and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
The screening schedule for MA is as follows:
New Orleans – AMC Elmwood Palace – 5/28 – 7:30pm
Now, let’s get to the interactive portion of the contest: This one is a RAPID FIRE GIVEAWAY – WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM!!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Fill the following form out with all required information and your entry will be submitted! It is that EASY!
** Please DOUBLE check that your information is CORRECT!
You have until Saturday 5/25/19 at 11:59 pm to get your entries in! Winners will be emailed by Sunday evening 5/26/19.
We just ask that you read/complete the following items:
1. Like us on Facebook if you haven’t already done so.
2. Join our Facebook Group! Lots to talk about there!
3. ADD 5 of your friends to the Facebook group and invite them to like the fan page!
4. Follow us on Twitter if you haven’t already done so.
5. Follow us on Instagram if you haven’t already done so.
6. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you haven’t already done so.
7. Follow us on Snapchat if you haven’t already done so.
8. Like The Knowbodies on Facebook if you haven’t already done so.
9. Make sure you download your pass.
10. If you don’t think you will be able to make it, please do not enter (if this is a contest and not a giveaway) as it is unfair to those that can definitely make it.
11. Seating is limited, so arrive early. Pass does not guarantee a seat at the screening.
Release Date: May 31, 2019
Cast: Octavia Spencer, Juliette Lewis, Diana Silvers, Luke Evans, McKaley Miller, Missi Pyle, Corey Fogelmanis, Gianni Paolo, Dante Brown
Director: Tate Taylor
Written By: Scotty Landes
Producers: Jason Blum, Tate Taylor, John Norris
Executive Producers: Octavia Spencer, Couper Samuelson, Jeanette Volturno, Robin Fisichella
Everybody’s welcome at Ma’s. But good luck getting home safe.
Oscar® winner Octavia Spencer stars as Sue Ann, a loner who keeps to herself in her quiet Ohio town. One day, she is asked by Maggie, a new teenager in town (Diana Silvers, Glass), to buy some booze for her and her friends, and Sue Ann sees the chance to make some unsuspecting, if younger, friends of her own.
She offers the kids the chance to avoid drinking and driving by hanging out in the basement of her home. But there are some house rules: One of the kids has to stay sober. Don’t curse. Never go upstairs. And call her “Ma.” But as Ma’s hospitality starts to curdle into obsession, what began as a teenage dream turns into a terrorizing nightmare, and Ma’s place goes from the best place in town to the worst place on earth.
Ma also stars Juliette Lewis (August: Osage County) as Maggie’s mom, Luke Evans (Beauty and the Beast) as a local dad, Missi Pyle (Gone Girl) as his girlfriend, and McKaley Miller (TV’s Hart of Dixie), Corey Fogelmanis (TV’s Girl Meets World), Gianni Paolo (TV’s Power) and Dante Brown (Lethal Weapon TV series) as Maggie’s friends.
From Tate Taylor, the acclaimed director of The Help and Get On Up, and blockbuster producer Jason Blum (Get Out, Halloween, The Purge series) comes a thriller anchored by a daring and unexpected performance from Spencer, one of the most powerful actors of her generation.
Ma is written by Scotty Landes (Comedy Central’s Workaholics) and Taylor, is produced by Blum for his Blumhouse Productions, by Taylor, and by John Norris (executive producer, Get On Up), and is executive produced by Spencer, Couper Samuelson, Jeanette Volturno, and Robin Fisichella.