What’s up, OKC?!
Are you ready to see an advance screening of GOOD BOYS? Check out the trailer below. Passes are limited, and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
The screening schedule for GOOD BOYS is as follows:
OKC – Harkins Bricktown – 8/13 – 7:30pm
Now, let’s get to the interactive portion of the contest: This one is a RAPID FIRE GIVEAWAY – WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM!!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Fill the following form out with all required information and your entry will be submitted! It is that EASY!
** Please DOUBLE check that your information is CORRECT and please only enter one time!
** Must be 17 years or older to be eligible
You have until Saturday 8/10/19 at 11:59 pm to get your entries in! Winners will be emailed by Sunday evening 8/11/19.
We just ask that you read/complete the following items:
1. Like us on Facebook if you haven’t already done so.
2. Join our Facebook Group! Lots to talk about there!
3. ADD 5 of your friends to the Facebook group and invite them to like the fan page!
4. Follow us on Twitter if you haven’t already done so.
5. Follow us on Instagram if you haven’t already done so.
6. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you haven’t already done so.
7. Follow us on Snapchat if you haven’t already done so.
8. Like The Knowbodies on Facebook if you haven’t already done so.
9. Search “The CineSportsTalk Radio Network” wherever you listen to your favorite shows/podcasts and subscribe, like and rate!
10. Make sure you download your pass.
11. If you don’t think you will be able to make it, please do not enter (if this is a contest and not a giveaway) as it is unfair to those that can definitely make it.
12. Seating is limited, so arrive early. Pass does not guarantee a seat at the screening.
Opening Date: August 16, 2019
Rating: GOOD BOYS has been rated R (Restricted – Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian) for strong crude sexual content, drug and alcohol related material, and language throughout – all involving tweens.
Cast: Jacob Tremblay, Keith L. Williams, Brady Noon, Molly Gordon, Lil Rel Howery, Will Forte, Midori Francis
Director: Gene Stupnitsky
Writers: Lee Eisenberg & Gene Stupnitsky
Producers: Lee Eisenberg, Evan Goldberg, Seth Rogen, James Weaver
Executive Producers: Josh Fagen, Brady Fujikawa, John Powers Middleton
Just how bad can one day get? The creative minds behind Superbad, Pineapple Express and Sausage Party take on sixth grade hard in the outrageous comedy, Good Boys.
After being invited to his first kissing party, 12-year-old Max (Room’s Jacob Tremblay) is panicking because he doesn’t know how to kiss. Eager for some pointers, Max and his best friends Thor (Brady Noon, HBO’s Boardwalk Empire) and Lucas (Keith Williams, Fox’s The Last Man On Earth) decide to use Max’s dad’s drone – which Max is forbidden to touch – to spy (they think) on a teenage couple making out next door.
But when things go ridiculously wrong, the drone is destroyed. Desperate to replace it before Max’s dad (Will Forte, The Last Man on Earth) gets home, the boys skip school and set off on an odyssey of epically bad decisions involving some accidentally stolen drugs, frat-house paintball, and running from both the cops and terrifying teenage girls (Life of the Party’s Molly Gordon and Ocean’s Eight’s Midori Francis).
From Point Grey producers Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, the writers of Superbad, Pineapple Express and Sausage Party, and James Weaver (Neighbors), Good Boys, from Universal Pictures and Good Universe, is written by the team of Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky (NBC’s The Office, Bad Teacher). Eisenberg also produces and Stupnitsky directs.