What’s up, TEXAS?!
Are you ready to see an advance screening of MORTAL ENGINES? Check out the trailer above. Passes are limited, and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
The screening schedule for MORTAL ENGINES is as follows:
Tuesday, December 11th
Dallas – AMC NorthPark 15 – 7:30pm
Houston – Edwards Houston Marq’e Stadium 23 & IMAX – 7:30pm
San Antonio – Santikos Silverado – 7:30pm
Austin – Galaxy Highland 10 – 7:30pm
Harlingen – Cinemark Hollywood McAllen – 7:30pm
Now, let’s get to the interactive portion of the contest: This one is a RAPID FIRE GIVEAWAY – WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM!!
Fill the following form out with all required information and your entry will be submitted! It is that EASY!
You have until Wednesday 12/5/18 at 11:59pm to get your entries in! Winners will be emailed by Friday evening 12/7/18.
We just ask that you read/complete the following items:
1. Like us on Facebook if you haven’t already done so.
2. Join our Facebook Group! Lots to talk about there!
3. ADD 5 of your friends to the Facebook group and invite them to like the fan page!
4. Follow us on Twitter if you haven’t already done so.
5. Follow us on Instagram if you haven’t already done so.
6. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you haven’t already done so.
7. Follow us on Snapchat if you haven’t already done so.
8. Like The Knowbodies on Facebook if you haven’t already done so.
9. Make sure you download your pass.
10. If you don’t think you will be able to make it, please do not enter (if this is a contest and not a giveaway) as it is unfair to those that can definitely make it.
11. Seating is limited, so arrive early. Pass does not guarantee a seat at the screening.
Release date: December 14, 2018
Genre: 3D Epic Adventure
Cast: Hugo Weaving, Hera Hilmar, Robert Sheehan, Jihae, Ronan Raftery, Leila George, Patrick Malahide and Stephen Lang
Directed by: Christian Rivers
Writers: Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens, Peter Jackson
Based on the Book by: Philip Reeve
Produced by: Zane Weiner, Amanda Walker, Deborah Forte, Fran Walsh, Peter Jackson
Executive Producer: Ken Kamins, Philippa Boyens
Hundreds of years after civilization was destroyed by a cataclysmic event, a mysterious young woman, Hester Shaw (Hera Hilmar), emerges as the only one who can stop London — now a giant, predator city on wheels — from devouring everything in its path. Feral, and fiercely driven by the memory of her mother, Hester joins forces with Tom Natsworthy (Robert Sheehan), an outcast from London, along with Anna Fang (Jihae), a dangerous outlaw with a bounty on her head.
Mortal Engines is the startling, new epic adventure directed by Oscar®-winning visual-effects artist Christian Rivers (King Kong). Joining Rivers are The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogies three-time Academy Award®-winning filmmakers Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh and Philippa Boyens, who have penned the screenplay. Visual effects are created by a Weta Digital team led by Ken McGaugh, Kevin Smith, Luke Millar and Dennis Yoo. The Universal and MRC adaptation is from the award-winning book series by Philip Reeve, published in 2001 by Scholastic.
On board as producers are Zane Weiner (The Hobbit trilogy), Amanda Walker (The Hobbit trilogy) and Deborah Forte (Goosebumps), as well as Walsh and Jackson. Ken Kamins (The Hobbit trilogy) joins Boyens as executive producer. Universal will distribute the film worldwide. http://www.mortalengines.com