What’s up, Hartford?!
Are you ready to see an advance screening of JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM? Check out the trailer above. Passes are limited, and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
The screening for JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM is on Tuesday, June 19th!
Now, let’s get to the interactive portion of the contest: This one is a RAPID FIRE GIVEAWAY – WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM!!
We just ask that you read/complete the following 10 items:
1. Like us on Facebook if you haven’t already done so.
2. Join our Facebook Group! Lots to talk about there!
3. ADD 5 of your friends to the Facebook group and invite them to like the fan page!
4. Follow us on Twitter if you haven’t already done so.
5. Follow us on Instagram if you haven’t already done so.
6. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you haven’t already done so.
7. Follow us on Snapchat if you haven’t already done so.
8. Make sure you download your pass.
9. If you don’t think you will be able to make it, please do not enter as it is unfair to those that can definitely make it.
10. Seating is limited, so arrive early. Pass does not guarantee a seat at the screening.
Here are your DETAILS:
1. Click the link below:
2. Follow all of the instructions on that page
3. Make sure to arrive EARLY! These passes don’t guarantee you seats as this is on a first come, first serve basis.
OPENING DATE: June 22, 2018
RATING: JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM has been rated PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned – Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13) for intense sequences of science-fiction violence and peril.
RUNNING TIME: 128 minutes
GENRE: Epic Action-Adventure
CAST: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Toby Jones, Ted Levine, Rafe Spall, BD Wong and Jeff Goldblum
DIRECTED BY: J.A. Bayona
WRITTEN BY: Derek Connolly & Colin Trevorrow
BASED ON CHARACTERS CREATED BY: Michael Crichton
PRODUCED BY: Frank Marshall, Patrick Crowley, Belén Atienza
EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Steven Spielberg, Colin Trevorrow
It’s been three years since theme park and luxury resort Jurassic World was destroyed by dinosaurs out of containment. Isla Nublar now sits abandoned by humans while the surviving dinosaurs fend for themselves in the jungles.
When the island’s dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen (Chris Pratt) and Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from this extinction-level event. Owen is driven to find Blue, his lead raptor who’s still missing in the wild, and Claire has grown a respect for these creatures she now makes her mission. Arriving on the unstable island as lava begins raining down, their expedition uncovers a conspiracy that could return our entire planet to a perilous order not seen since prehistoric times.
With all of the wonder, adventure and thrills synonymous wit one of the most popular and successful series in cinema history, this all-new motion-picture event sees the return of favorite characters and dinosaurs—along with new breeds more awe-inspiring and terrifying than ever before. Welcome to Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
Stars Pratt and Howard return alongside executive producers Steven Spielberg and Colin Trevorrow for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. They are joined by co-stars James Cromwell, Ted Levine, Justice Smith, Geraldine Chaplin, Daniella Pineda, Toby Jones, Rafe Spall and Isabella Sermon, while BD Wong and Jeff Goldblum reprise their roles.
Directed by J.A. Bayona (The Impossible), the epic action-adventure is written by Jurassic World’s director, Trevorrow, and its co-writer, Derek Connolly. Producers Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley once again partner with Spielberg and Trevorrow in leading the filmmakers for this stunning installment. Belén Atienza joins the team as a producer.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. While supplies last. Must be 17 to enter. Employees of all promotional partners and their agencies are not eligible. Winners will be randomly selected, notified by e-mail and provided with the screening date and location. Void where prohibited. Seating is first-come, first-serve basis. SEATING IS LIMITED, SO ARRIVE EARLY. PASS DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SEAT AT THE SCREENING.